Warm Weather is Finally Here!!!!
Warm, sunny days are a welcome change from winter's cold, unless you're a seasonal eczema suffer. The otherwise beautiful weather brings with it warmer temps, and eventually, the heat and humidity bring out beads of sweat we could all live without. Sweat worsens eczema conditions. Minimizing triggers is one of the best things you can do during the warm weather months. We have listed a few tips below:
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated from the inside out.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to hot or chlorinated water.
- Use a gentle skin cleanser. Our Oatmeal Soap is the perfect gentle skin cleanser for sensitive skin.
- Keep your skin moisturized. Our All Over Butter is excellent at sealing in the much needed moisture.
- Wear loose, cotton clothing.
Having eczema or dry, sensitive skin doesn't mean having to sacrifice fun in the summer sun, but it does mean being prepared for that fun. Taking the necessary precautions will help you to enjoy a beautiful spring and a great summer.
Have a wonderful summer….
Chaundra and Joe Turner
Add a comment